Friday, September 28, 2007

AoE III: The Asian Dynasties ... my a$$!!



This poster was so intriguing that although I am not a Age of Empires fan, I went to their website to take a look at this expansion to an old game (I remember looking at this games trailer way back in... 1800s!) from the studio developing Halo Wars.


Word is that because Ensemble Studios, the creator of the original game, is busy with developing Halo Wars, and so Big Huge Games (people behind Rise of... series, and those who flunk me on a phone interview for software engineer position...-_-) took on this expansion.


Anyways, this expansion was described as having to do with everything Asia. So, I checked out their website, and looked at the new civilizations, and... I must say, this does NOT represent everything Asia! Why? Because the new civilizations introduced are...the usual China and Japan, India, and... that's it. Yep, no Mongol, no nothing.... and no Korea!


Now, I remember Age of Empire II having Koreans as one of the playable civilization... What happened? Does different studio behind the game has to do with this rediculous selection? Man... I am so turned off by Big Huge Game now... First they reject me, then they reject Korea altogether.... -_-

No comments: