Monday, October 13, 2008

Soccer Mom for President

I haven't been interested in politics for that long, and now I am finding more interesting and exciting as the presidential election for US is coming up with very interesting candidates. I hope they are for you, too, because if you're not, you're missing out.

Take a moment and watch the below clip from CNN, which talks about an interview of Palin. You'll love it:

"...one 72-year-old's heartbeat away from being the president of the United States. If it doesn't scare you, it should."

And sure it does.

Be sure to check out the interview, where CBS's Katie Couric interviews Sarah Palin, the vice-president candidate for Republican party. And if you find a full-length clip, please let me know. I haven't found one, and would like to post it here as well.

UPDATE: Hey, gotta love this guy!

No comments: