Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Behind the Normal Surface of Our World...

Two posts in one day. What a day!

Anyways, since I looooooooooooooooooved Dreamfall: The Longest Journey from Funcom (yes, the studio that created the largely flopped Conan MMORPG), I really don't have to tell you how excited I am to come across the following video:

This is an alternate-fantasy MMORPG game, The Secret World, headed by the same dev behind Dreamfall, Ragnar Tørnquist (How'd you pronounce his last name?). I am more excited because they'll be releasing this MMORPG on Xbox360, along with PC. Meaning, I will be able to enjoy the game without dishing out extra bucks to upgrade my old, clunky PC.

I know the video is only a CGI, and that the game itself most certainly won't resemble that (unless of course, if we're talking about Killzone 2), but still, the fact that this is the game that strays far from traditional RPG games, and that it's from Ragnar, I swear, I will jump on, as soon as they release the game.

Love you, Ragnar!

No comments: