Thursday, May 15, 2008

Xbox360 Get!!

Microsoft: Xbox 360 First To Reach 10 Million Sold In U.S.



Aside from Microsoft declaring themselves as the winner of the so-called "next-gen console war," I just want to say that I am one of those 10 million MS-huggers who've invested their hard-earned dollars in its product.


Yes- I have finally got myself a Xbox360 system! You probably have noticed already with the new addition of so called "gamertag" on the rightside of this blog. It's sort of like a online profile card of my Xbox LIVE account. With it, you can track my played games. Neat, isn't it?


Anyways, I currently have only two titles for Xbox360: Call of Duty 4 and Chromehounds. Both games are awesome; I don't need to explain COD4, but Chromehounds is a mech-game (from From Software, the ones behind Armored Core series) that focuses on an on-line, persistant war where players can get involved in the war effort and help one of the three countries locked in conflict gain their might. Although I've played only a few game so far, it's a great game, especially the part where team-work is a must. Because of that, I really appreciate Xbox LIVE service (even if it collects subscribtion fee) that makes this kind of feature possible, considering that Chromehounds didn't receive much marketing.



Anyways, this is one reason for not updating much lately... but I'll try to get back to regular blogging soon.


PS. If you have Xbox360 and play on LIVE, add me! Send me a invite to "nekonari". It's after my new cat, Nari. :D

No comments: